New Guy Here

-

Mad Max

Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've had Mopars since I've been 18. My first Hot Rod was and is a 64 Barracuda. I purchased it in 1980. It's been sitting for over 20 years. Ive dug it out of storage and am starting to put it back together. I'm looking for some help with some wiring issues. Looking forward to posting some questions and getting some good sound answers.

Here is a current list of my other Chrysler products:
63 Plymouth Savoy 426 Max Wedge
95 Jeep GC
98 Dodge Viper
00 Dodge Durango
03 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Welcome,Post up some pictures of the Barracuda and the 63 Plymouth Savoy 426 Max Wedge.

Welcome to the MOPAR masquerade!!!! This is a great site and lots of good folks with good information! Enjoy!

A SoCal welcome to FABO. You're going to have fun here.
We need some pics of all your Mopars.

Attachments

• p92493_large+1963_Plymouth_Savoy+Top_Front_View[1].jpg
    60 KB · Views: 252
  • p92494_large+1963_Plymouth_Savoy+Engine_Bay_View[2].jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 254
Welcome, lots of die-hard Mopar fans here like yourself, members who will help you with your wiring questions too.

What scoop is that on your Barracuda? It looks good.

Wait up, Brent. With a car like that, you are asking US questions? Fire away...Your '64 looks like my first '65 I had back in '85. Same color and wheel stagger. It was all go (340) and no stop (9's)!

Welcome to FABO. I would have welcomed you sooner, but got sidetracked drooling over your Max Wedge ;-) Also my first Cuda was a 66 that I bought in 68. A lot of memories with that car.Hope you are here often.

Welcome Max,
now there really is a Mad Max on the site, so you guys can find another monicker for me:D
Max so you know its really all about the car.
Andrew

Attachments

• WP_000258.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 197
-
Back