New Here from the deep south

-

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
Hello all, new here but not new to Mopars although i am currently without a nice old classic. I have an 04.5 Ram Cummins, an 06' GT PT Turbo (wifie's car), and a 88 Chrysler Conquest undergoing a small block swap ( remember the conquestador project? ). I have had some nice Mopars in the past, 70' Road Runner, 69' Barracuda, 72' Demon, 70' R/T Charger, 73 Dart Sport, way back when. I would love to find a nice 72' Demon project so i'll be lurking around. Just wanted to say hi from down here, basically New Orleans. GO Saints !!! Harry

Hello all, new here but not new to Mopars although i am currently without a nice old classic. I have an 04.5 Ram Cummins, an 06' GT PT Turbo (wifie's car), and a 88 Chrysler Conquest undergoing a small block swap ( remember the conquestador project? ). I have had some nice Mopars in the past, 70' Road Runner, 69' Barracuda, 72' Demon, 70' R/T Charger, 73 Dart Sport, way back when. I would love to find a nice 72' Demon project so i'll be lurking around. Just wanted to say hi from down here, basically New Orleans. GO Saints !!! Harry

Welcome to FABO!
Scan in some of those old car pics, will Ya!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Hey Harry, welcome aboard! It's great to have you here.

I moved to Tennessee from Luling after Hurricane Katrina. Nice to see some die-hards stuck it out down there. :-D

Make yourself at home and enjoy this terrific site. You'll spend a lot of time here.

wow, how time flies... I found my Demon project :D heading out Saturday morning to pick it up so if anyone see's a Plum Demon on a trailer along I-10/I-75 that's probably me. I'll post up some pics once I get it home and settled in. This site ROCKS !

Looks like I'm a couple months late...but welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Post up some pics of your Demon project when you get a chance. Also, post some progress pics on your "Conquestador" - that looks like a fun ride with a smallblock.

Welcome to FABO...I'm from shreveport Harry so Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!

Welcome...have had alot of fun here...got a lot of questions answered. But Saints? GO...SEAHAWKS! Alright everybody...stop laughing....sigh.......

-
Back