New here

-

GTSDART

Reaction score
Hey all I am the proud owner of a 69 Dart GTS. It was my Dads in the early 70's. My mom even drove it to take my dad when he was drafted for Vietnam. He sold it to a friend who has had it ever since. I recently drove with my dad over to Cali to pick it up and bring it back to CO where i live. It needs some work but we have it running. I have pretty much everything I need to make it original again except the dreaded trunk filler panel. Any ideas?

Welcome to FABO!! You have more than a car you got your dads old car. You will enjoy.

Welcome to FABO! You're going to have fun here.
Great history with your car. Sure wish I could find my old '69 340 Swinger. Oh well, guess that's why I'm building my 'new' '69 Dart.
Tell your dad 'Thank You' for his service to our country. I also did my military time from '70 to '76.

Welcome to the site! Always glad to have another Colorado member! If you need any help sometime, let me know.

Thanks everyone, I will get some pics up soon. I also served in the military from 02-07. now I work at a dodge dealership. i even managed to to sneak the original 69 A body parts book away which has been helpful.

Welcome aboard, as you can already probably tell, we got a great bunch of people here just waiting to help with any questions you have. Great to see the car make it back home. Thanks for your service from Canada.

-
Back