New Here

-
Welcome Tina girl. Main thing is your a car girl. We all have weaknesses for real cars and they come in all shapes and sizes......and brands. Most guys and gals on here are Mopar freaks so it's just a matter of time before you get your dad converted. Get him on here so he can see the love here. I've got a 72 Demon spotted if you still are looking for one. I use to hang in SoCal in Huntington Beach. You guessed it. I'm an old hippy, surfer dude. Did i mention i like Mopars. Welcome girl. Pics are a wonderful thing and advice on these cars run belly deep so ask away. We're here to help.
Small Block
I don't think he has a preference between GM or Mopar since he's owned so many of each :) I just listed the recent ones haha. Yup he's still looking for the Demon. I have pictures of the Nova that I'll post soon but I hope all you Mopar lovers don't e-egg me haha. Hope you all are doing good, and thanks for the warm welcome :D

Welcome to FABO Tina!!! Good to see the ranks of female members growing, and especially young people who appreciate older cars. You will find this to be a very addicting place very soon, especially when you get your Mopar. It is like a drug, once you get a fix of a FABO high, you want more and more and more. And we are here to help your addiction. Have fun!!!
Thanks! It seems like a lot of younger people in my area like old cars too. However, most of them sell their project cars because they're totally lost on how to start it. I'm glad I have my dad to teach me about cars. Thanks again guys! This place is really great and you all are so friendly compared to some forums (just sayin =p). :)

Tina, I would really suggust you and your dad come out to Fall Fling all Mopar show on October 30th. It in Van Nuys.

www.cpwclub.com/ff10flyer.pdf

We have over 175 swap meeter and 300 cars. All Mopar.And many cars and project cars for sale. Great place for your dad to find a car. People come from all over the US and Canada to buy parts and cars and this show is relatively close to you.

Actually quite a few women Mopar owners out at the show.

Tina, I would really suggust you and your dad come out to Fall Fling all Mopar show on October 30th. It in Van Nuys.

www.cpwclub.com/ff10flyer.pdf

We have over 175 swap meeter and 300 cars. All Mopar.And many cars and project cars for sale. Great place for your dad to find a car. People come from all over the US and Canada to buy parts and cars and this show is relatively close to you.

Actually quite a few women Mopar owners out at the show.

Sounds awesome, thank you I'll tell him about it :D

nova1j.jpg

Needing minor body work, paint, new tires and rims, new bumpers and a lot of things interior-wise and under the hood. We're actually going to paint it a new color, I just can't stand this color anymore. Overall the car was untouched, so much that the past owners even left some of their things from the 70's-90's.
nova12.jpg

nova2h.jpg

Scary interior. All original though, and not as bad as it could be.
nova3.jpg

nova4.jpg

New carpet and headliner and other little things. Needs door panels, bucket seats, console, new steering wheel, and dash pad or at least a cover for now. Other minor things needed. Finished the carpet at night and all I had was my camera phone so its hard to see.
nova5.jpg

nova6j.jpg

Here's my first love, my '74 Duster at the place it was sold at. Not my favorite angle =p
my74.png

welcome i seen a demon for sale in the classifieds on this site looked like a hell of a deal

Hi Tina, lots a great demons here, hers a pic of mine for your dad.

Attachments

• demon new 003 (1280x853).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 149
Well I'm finally back! Here is my "New Here" post 2.0. We still have the Nova, and it's pretty much completed, but it's my dad's now. He's happy with the Nova but I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting the Demon he still wants :p.The main reason I'm back is because I finally got an A-body Mopar. I'm very happy, and I plan on staying! :)

Here is the Nova, painted in a metal flake green:

5a42g9.jpg

Back view with my boyfriend's Falcon.

nr15ee.jpg

:toothy8: and here is my '67 Barracuda Notchback :D it's a bit of a project, but it should be pretty when it's done.

14e9yer.jpg

2j0kow8.jpg

5lrk0l.jpg

2niuqlz.jpg

I've been trading my cars ever since I've had my first car ('94 Accord), and I got up to a '99 Mustang GT with full bolt-ons while I've been away from this forum. Yesterday I traded it straight across for the Barracuda (it has a 318 in it), one of the cars I have always wanted. I'm a very happy camper and hope to get to know everyone here more. There are some awesome cars around. Well have a great day everyone, I'll be sure to update and post some more. :D

Looks like a very solid car. Very nice. You've moved away from belly button cars.
Congrats!

Thanks guys :D I didn't want to start a new thread because I never really stayed here until I finally got the Barracuda.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 001@25%25.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 98
Welcome Christina! this is a great place for information and conversation among like minded friends. hope you enjoy it here.

Allright! Another Fellow So Cal resident!

-
Back