New here

-

eric383

Reaction score
I am a member at FBBO but stop by here occasionally to look for parts. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My first new car was a 73 Duster which is long gone but I still have the leather key fob from the dealer. I can't believe I still have it considering all the times I have moved. I am into the early B bodies but I still have fondness for the A bodies. My current Mopar is a 63 Polara 500 which I have done quite a bit to it in the 6 years I have owned it.

Eric

Welcome to the site, any old pics of the Duster or the Polara?
I like 'em all..........

-- WELCOME - From Pa. -- Let's see The Polara.

Here we go......
Unfortunately no pics of my Duster.

IMG_3988.JPG
IMG_3991.JPG
IMG_3992.JPG
IMG_4005.JPG
IMG_4006.JPG

welcome , from sunny california . love the older cars as well . got a few earlier b's .

05190027.jpg

Attachments

• scan0007.pdf
    420.5 KB · Views: 129
Welcome from North Carolina. Nice looking ride you have

:thankyou:IM NEW HERE I JUST NEED HELP ON IDEAS I TOOK OWNERSHIP OF THIS 64 POLARA 500 MY DAD THE ORIGINAL OWNER// WHAT A CAR I NEED SOME HELP OR SOMETHING
I WILL KEEP THIS CAR FOREVER
I KNOW IT NEED EVERYTHING FOR IT
LIKE IT BEEN SITTING IN WEATHER FOR OVER TEN YEARS BUT I POPED THE TRUNK IT IS NO RUST HOLES THROGH THE PAN IT STOPED WHEN MY MOM PASSED AWAY WHEN I WAS TEN THAT RIPPED US APPART AND MADE THIS CAR DEATH WHERE IT SETS THAT IS A CRIME I NEED LEADS OR SOMTHING TO MAKE IT WHOLE AND RUNNING AGIN I NEED HELP I DONT EXPECT CHARRITY BUT I CAN TRADE FOR HELP OR GUIDIENCE ON WITH THIS CAR ITS MY FAMILY AND I WILL GET PICTURES TO SHOW
IT DOSE HAVE MOST OF THE CROME STRIPS TO PROVE AND I NEED TO FIND THE ORIGINAL BLOCK AKA HEART MY DAD TOLD ME HE REPLACED WITH THAT 440 ANY IDEAS ON A LOW COST SHOP OR SOMTHING I CAN MOVE TO PLEASE HELP GUIDE ME

-
Back