New Interior Pics

-

wazoo64

Reaction score
Just completed by southern california upholstery.

Attachments

• Int5.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 455
  • Int6.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 448
  • Int7.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 461
  • Sideview2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 461
i would be to afraid to drive it... i always have grease on my somewhere...

I like it very much.

Is it me or is the passenger seat bigger (fluffier) than the drivers seat?

Nice!...but I'm intrigued by the ventless side windows. Do you have door glass?

Very nice job wazoo! Thats sure to turn some heads... got any addtl pics of frnt/back of car and engine?

All glass is gone. Thanks

All I can do is echo what's already been said, WOW, BEAUTIFUL!
Your Valiant has undergone quite a change from when I bought some parts from you a couple of years ago. Now it's a Valiant roadster.
What did you finally settle on regarding engine/trans/suspension?
Hope to see it for real soon, rather than just pics!

Very nice job wazoo! Thats sure to turn some heads... got any addtl pics of frnt/back of car and engine?

Trunk and Engine Bay

Attachments

• Trunk.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 334
  • trunk2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 332
  • Intake3.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 337
  • Intake4.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 331
All I can do is echo what's already been said, WOW, BEAUTIFUL!
Your Valiant has undergone quite a change from when I bought some parts from you a couple of years ago. Now it's a Valiant roadster.
What did you finally settle on regarding engine/trans/suspension?
Hope to see it for real soon, rather than just pics!

Thanks. Maybe one of these days I will catch you at one of your shows. Are you still building your car. FYI those upper control arms I sold you will also work with an alterkation if you want to go that route.

I had Joe Sherman build a 408 stroker. 570HP Gear Vendors and 727 are working well. Fabbed a custom IFS with manual rack. Air Ride is good when it works but wouldnt suggest it. In fact, Bill Reilly (altkerkation) has dumped Air Ride all together because of the reliability issues.
Running a 4link in the rear.

I like it very much.

Is it me or is the passenger seat bigger (fluffier) than the drivers seat?

looks good.....I also noticed the passenger seat looks thicker and angled different than the drivers seat in all the pictures.

Thanks. Maybe one of these days I will catch you at one of your shows. Are you still building your car.

Wow, wish I'd known in time! Inland Mopars was invited to display some club members cars at the Barrett-Jackson event in Orange County on Saturday (June 25) and we aren't going to fill our allotment of cars. I could have got you, your car, and a guest in on Saturday. I'm sure your car would have been a hit! Unfortunately, I had to send a list of cars and drivers in to Barrett-Jackson last Monday.
Are you aware of the NMCA West Coast Shootout event at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana July 9-10? This is their first west coast event and in addition to the drag racing they're also going to have a big all-domestic car show on both Saturday and Sunday with separate awards being presented on each day. Also, autocross and speed-stop challenge. Inland Mopars was chosen as the Host Car Club for the car show portion of this event.
Here's a link if you're interested: http://www.nmcadigital.com/events/event5.php
Hope to see you there!

In reply to your other question, yes, still building, gathering parts, and saving (again) for paint. Sure would like to have it completed sometime this year but I think it's going to stretch into 2012.

Ken (ocdart)

-
Back