-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffstrad

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have for sale, a set of 8, new KB-107+30 pistons, and a set of perfect circle plasma-molley, file fit rings, $175.00 and that includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48, I'm in Ca., 95252, PM me here with your e-mail for pictures. I will only take a postal money order for payment.Thanks Jeff

what r these pistons for?

The KB (Keith Black) pistons numbered 107 are for a "LA" 360, the =.030 denotes there oversize.
These pistons should sit at zero deck or very close to it.

Nominal compresion ratings with a .039 X 4.1 gasket are 9.8-1 w72cc heads, which would be the approx. size of stock open chambered 340/360 heads.

These flat top pistons have a 5cc valve relief for high lift cams. The piston is a Hyperutecic (SP!) with 15% silacone added in. (More or less the most in any Hyper-U piston) which makes it stronger.

IMO, these pistons are excellent for a simple stock rebuild to a high HP hauler and light racer. If your looking to really put down the power, forgded slugs should be used.
These pistons are capable of upwards of 550 HP.

How's that?

(Good luck with the sale Jeff.)

The KB (Keith Black) pistons numbered 107 are for a "LA" 360, the =.030 denotes there oversize.
These pistons should sit at zero deck or very close to it.

Nominal compresion ratings with a .039 X 4.1 gasket are 9.8-1 w72cc heads, which would be the approx. size of stock open chambered 340/360 heads.

These flat top pistons have a 5cc valve relief for high lift cams. The piston is a Hyperutecic (SP!) with 15% silacone added in. (More or less the most in any Hyper-U piston) which makes it stronger.

IMO, these pistons are excellent for a simple stock rebuild to a high HP hauler and light racer. If your looking to really put down the power, forgded slugs should be used.
These pistons are capable of upwards of 550 HP.

How's that?

(Good luck with the sale Jeff.)
Thanks Rumblefish for posting all the info, they are sold, pending payment. and Thanks FABO for all the free adds. Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back