New Line Of Harbor Freight Tools

-
They don't understand. They can just hand out red X's like candy. You have been a tech for how many decades now? You know the drill. You do get what you pay for. I saw 90% of my customers on a weekly basis. If you didn't take care of them they can and will buy somewhere else.

One of my good friends has been my Snap On man almost 30 years now. Has 12 children. His wife elected to stay home and home school all of them. Fantastic, God loving Christian family. Needless to say, he makes a good living. I can call Jim with tool needs and he'll ride out TO THE HOUSE to service my tool needs. You cannot get that kind of service in Harbor Freight. It does have its place, though. Kitty and I were out there today, because I needed a couple of 16 spot wrench holders. I looked at the Icon stuff. It's nice. I do think they'll put a dent in the tool trucks, but those professionals who demand the best won't stray, so I don't think we'll see the end of the tool truck any time soon.

That sucks for the tech's. I was disappointed when after a year they found someone to take my route. I hear a lot of complaints about his service (or lack of). I hung it up after 28 years because of health reasons. After my heart surgery I could get back in the truck and do it again. LOL
My snap on rep had back surgery, within a year ended up in intensive care and having heart surgery.
Think he can outrun me now.

i buy the quality stuff that gets hard use,the rest i fill in with more affordable stuff.

Chinese can build quality. They just deliver what we demand.

Really? They can build quality, but they can't seem to do it twice in a row. And I expect nothing less from a country where people are shamed if they don't seize an opportunity to screw someone.

^This times a million. Behind all shitty Chinese products is a greedy American corporation.

Actually, it's ignorant cheapskate American consumers that are behind it, ultimately.

We all used to be down on Jap stuff but we have learned they can and do make high quality products. I bet the Chineese- iums are also capable. If these HF tools are of good quality, thus will have to be proved to us non believers!!!!

Chinese and Japanese culture are fundamentally different, from the ground up. The Japs always knew how to make great stuff, they just had to learn how to make new technology one revision at a time.

The Chinese think silver paint makes iron into stainless steel.

-
Back