New Member: '67 Barracuda

-

Jim Jaggers

Reaction score
Hello, Glad to be here.
Jim Jaggers in Colorado Springs. I have a '67 Barracuda Coupe. Proud owner since Feb of 1972.
I'm also a member of Southern Colorado Mopars here inthe Springs. I am looking forward to some good chats with you "A" Body owners.
Thanks,
Jim Jaggers

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Pics! We need pics!

Welcome aboard, can ya ask yer brother Mick if he could get me front row tix?? And if Keith has any extra he wouldnt mind sharing??

Welcome aboard Jim! What took you so long to find us?? Almost 40 years with the same car ... that's awesome. Aside from the usual car **** you'll get bombarded to share, I'll selfishly ask that you also post a few 50-paces pics when you get the chance (I miss the scenery ... used to live in Canon City :-D). Enjoy the site! It's great to have you aboard.

Thanks for the welcome,
I'll get back with some pictures soon as I can. I come from old school when you did it all yourself and all parts came from the junkyard.
I graduated High school in 1957 and have owned some really fine cars only one new one and I'll never buy another new one. cars I've owned: '47 Chev coupe, "55 Chev conv., "59 Chev. Impala, '64 Cad. DeVille, '67 Barracuda, '76 Pinto, '89 Dodge Day.Shelby, & 3000 Mit.GT. I still own 4 of those cars rightt now; can't live without 'em.
I will get back with pictures of my Barracuda soon.
Mo Par To Ya,
Jim Jaggers

-
Back