New member from Pennsylvania

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Hey there all...

Heard about this site from my Mopar Collectors Guide, and had to check it out. I love the site, and decided to join. Not only am I new to the site, I am still new to my car, I got into the car thing later in life thanks to my car guy friends.. They're all Mopar nuts and I am happy to say I am one too.. A bodies do it for me.. I bought a 69 Dart 3 years ago as my start in the hobby.. was a slant 6 car in need of attention. I have been doing little bits as the budget allows, and since I had no car experience going in, its been a learning process.

My girlfriend and I cruise in the car all summer with our friends, then in the winter it gets laid up for the next project. So far I have replaced pretty much the entire front end, and upgraded to a 360, went with Hooker headers, and a Cheetah manual shift valve body.. this winter its getting a new gas tank, frame rail repair, and an 8 3/4 posi with 323 gears...

The Dart made her first trip to the Nats this past August, and so far everything with this car has been fun.. and educational.. I have met great people thus far at shows and events, and even though the Dart is A LONG way from done, I never get dissed for the car being a work in progress when I go out in it.. instead I get praised for saving it and driving it.. I look forward to hearing from the members on here.. look forward to discusions, and I of course will most likely be seeking advice from time to time...

Bill

dart1.JPG

dart2.JPG

dart3.JPG

wyotech car show 2.JPG

Well, let be be the first to say welcome. This is a fun place where you can learn from some of the best people. It seems like there is always someone who knows something about everything.
BTW your car is looking good.

I never get dissed for the car being a work in progress when I go out in it.. instead I get praised for saving it and driving it..

Really? Where do you live? You never put it in. I wanna move there.

Welcome aboard and nice car. Keep it up!

wecome ,this site is great ,lots of good people , and very wiling to help.
the dart looks great

Welcome... watch out for the secret initiation! :-D

Kidding..

Enjoy the site, lots of good people here.

Really? Where do you live? You never put it in. I wanna move there.

Welcome aboard and nice car. Keep it up!

Thanks for the welcome.. I live just south of Pittsburgh Pa... your comment makes me wonder if in other places people would get dissed for driving a work in progress.. lol .. if so, feel free to move here..

Welcome from yet another Pa dart guy! Got a good friend from Uniontown, big Mo, he used to drive a silver 73 Roadrunner...

Welcome Bill, take a look around and enjoy.
There is some of the best of the best tec's here along with some great
folks too. Nice save, and glad to hear you are enjoying your dart.

Thats what its all about.

Sending a big wave from Tennessee and a welcome to the best Mopar site on the web Bill!!! Your Dart looks great and will no doubt only get better. We're glad to have you with us.

Had a '69 Dart GT 'vert long ago, what a blast. I'm now workin' on a '62 Lancer (2nd cuz twice removed). Welcome aboard. I grew up in Bethel Park, near Pittsburgh (go Steelers), and spent some time in Chambersburg. PA is a great place (except for the road salt in winter).

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy this site as much as we all do. Keep me in mind if you need any parts as I sell cars and parts for a living and might have what you are looking for. Thanks, Amanda

-
Back