New Member From Southern CA

-

mattimuss

Reaction score
Hey All,

New to the forum from El Cajon, CA.

As you can see from my profile pic I have a '65 Barracuda. It's currently a non-driver, on a rotisserie, being restored after being t-boned.

A friend told me about this forum and I have to say that after spending a few days browsing I am very impressed! I can see that I will be spending A LOT of time here!

Please accept an apology up front for any mistakes I make, any dumb questions I ask and any bad jokes that I undoubtedly will tell.

I hope to meet any other A-body owners in the S. CA area.

v/r,
Matt

:welcome: From NorCal! This is a great site with great folks and an incredible knowledge base!

Welcome to FABO from another SoCal member. You'll find lots of great info from the members here.
Check out the Mopar Club of San Diego down in your area - great group of people.

Welcome. Brings back. I was stationed at Miramar 70-74, I fixed GCA RADAR. Had friends in National City, "Paradise Hills" I'm sure I would not recognize the place LOL

Hey All,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to gain wisdom and become a productive member of this forum.

67Dart - You are correct, you would not recognize any of the area. I moved here from Texas 17 years ago and am amazed at how much has changed in that time!

66fyssh - Thanks for your service! Me = 11 years A.F. 84 - 95 - TSgt.

Time to start reading somemore!

Welcome from Canada!
Now let's hear a joke that might get you banned right away!

-
Back