new member from uk

-

madmick

Reaction score
hello everybody, ive had my 73 duster for 4 1/2 year still busy modifying it, its a 318 ci 904 box, 8/34 sure grip with 489 carrier and 3.55 richmond gears,engine is basically stock apart from 600vc holley,edelbrock intake,headers duel 2.5 system, car runs 15.2 s. The car is rust free and was originally gold,i am, a spray painter by trade and changed the colour to flame red, future plans are for a built 360 and hopefully low 13,s or high 12,s
cheers mick

2007_0923_York_0144.JPG

thanks vkarapanos been having a look around the site and yes its looks good think i could be spending a lot of time on here :)

A warm welcome to you. Glad to see there is some A-Body Muscle across the pond. This is a very informative & fun site--enjoy. :) P.S. the way you guys spell "colour" is much cooler than our way!

I was watching Keeping Up Appearances on public TV here and Mrs. Bucket called painting a car: “ a re-spray”. Strange to me. Over here it would be a re-paint.
We are two people separated by a common language.
Jolly good show.

Wecome madmick!
Your duster sure looks great and sounds like you will have a high 12 car soon.
Hope you enjoy this great site and hang around.:rock:

Madmick,
Welcome aboard ! Great looking car, what is the name of the drag strip where you are racing, in the photo you included ? Wow, it is so cool that we can hear from Mopar lovers around this great big blue ball called Earth!

hello the name of the dragstrip is york raceway which is in the north of england,theres a massive mopar following in the uk the club am in, the MMA{mopar muscle association} is a fantastic club web address is www.moparuk.com if you want to check it out. the mopar euro nationals are held every year at santa pod raceway which attracts people as far away as,germany,finland ,norway it really is one of the best events in the uk and is held over three days at the end of july:)

the little orange and red cars are fiat 126,s fitted with small block chevys they run 9 seconds in the quarter:twisted:

-
Back