New member fron Québec Canada

-

philcollins

Reaction score
Just bought my first old car, a 1971 Duster, Low options, was 318, 3 speed, Plum crazy, black bench seat. Now 318, 4 speed, custon blue color.
Came with a standard bore 340 bare block, X heads, lots of new parts including weatherstrips, carpet, headliner, sill plates, outside door handles etc, etc.

The body is not perfect but without rust. The floor was sandblasted and coated with POR 15. It's perfect for a daily driver.

http://s773.photobucket.com/user/Sk...pg.html?&_suid=138108313671809616593706649551

Man that's a nice Duster ! Welcome to the site . ... Why does it say 440 on the quarter ?

Welcome. Very nice Duster. you will have lots of fun finishing it. Lots of good support on this site from some great people. Keep us posted on your progress and thanks for sharing.

Welcome! 71 Duster has always been my favorite. Yours looks great. The 440 on the rear qtr panel looks unique. Have fun with it!

Welcome to FABO! I,ve seen your Duster 4 sale here on the site.Glad to have you join this great site.Enjoy!

This is mrmopartech from St.Lazare quebec.Welcome to the site and please ask what ever question you wish either on the forum or if you need to call me for info,I am just a 20-30 minutes away,Scott

sent you my number if you ned it.Check your PM messages.
[email protected]
J7T 2G6

Bienvenu , this is it the best place with full information and great guy here, I am not posting much ,but I do read each day here, and looking for info ,

hope to meet you next summer

Welcome! I remember watching that car for sale. Looks like a lot of car for the money. Can't wait to see it finished!

Welcome to the site. There are a number of us members in the Montreal area. I was looking at the car you purchased. It was an awesome deal! Congrats.

Welcome to FABO, I always thought that car was a good deal.
What are your plans for it?

Sweet ride! It looks more blue in the pic than Plum Crazy but I still like it. Welcome aboard -- you'll find everything here. :-D

-
Back