-

matty mopar

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Matt, and I am in search for an A-body to call my own. I am mainly here to hopefully find a car, and to further my knowledge of A-body Mopars.

Hi Matt, which A-body is your preference inregards to owning.

Welcome! The best website to find anything from info to vehicles.. "bar none"! Good Luck on your quest!

Welcome Matt! I live in NJ.
I have a 1967 Dodge Dart GTS with a 383 for sale.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
What kind of A-body are you searching for and what are your build plans when you find it? Inquiring minds want to know.

If I were to rank them:
1)67-69 Dart
2)67-69 Cuda notchback
3)70-71 Dart
4)67 Valiant
5)67-69 Cuda fastback

A man that puts notchbacks before fastbacks, we'll get along just fine. I hope you find your perfect Dart or Cuda. I've owned my 68 Barracuda Notchback for twenty years now and have never looked back.

Wow, looks like you got an offer on your #1 choice within an hour. I just love this site. Welcome to FABO!:cheers:

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
What kind of A-body are you searching for and what are your build plans when you find it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone.

In response to ocdart, the ultimate plan would be to put a 440 in the car. I have some experience with that motor. I am not looking for a drag car; if I was, a 400 would be a better choice. I would probably recreate something that a 60's guy would have done. I would put a 4 speed behind it also, with an 8 3/4 in the rear. That'll give me the option to change the gears out if I want to really lay a good time down at the track.

-
Back