-

crackerjack

Reaction score
Have found a lot of useful information on this site in the past and have finally got around to joining. Looking forward to sharing information with other Mopar fans in the future. Thanks.

Welcome to FABO. What Mopar is your passion?

welcome cracker.... jeeez, that sounds weird.. :D lots of great people and info here - whatcha workin; on? got pics? (aka- Mopar ****)

Thanks for all the welcomes and Happy New Year to everyone. Been a Mopar fan since high school and currently have a 1966 Barracuda. I bought it about 5 years ago with a tired, non-original 273 and 904 transmission. I found a 340 which came from a 70 Duster and had it rebuilt with a Scat stroker kit. Also had the 904 rebuilt and beefed up a bit. Replaced the 7-1/4 with an 8-3/4 sure grip with 3:23 gears. The body and paint as well as the interior were all in good shape when I bought the car. All that I had to do was replace the front floor pans. Spent almost 2 years working on the car in my spare time. Retired now and really enjoy getting it out for a cruise on sunny days.

Welcome to the site, it sounds like a fun car.
How about some pics?

-
Back