-

CudaJason

Reaction score
Hello,

I just joined yesterday but have read on this site for years. Tons of great info on here. I just took possion of two 66 Barracudas from my father in law that he had along with a ton of parts to go along with them. One is originally a slant six auto car that he swapped a 340 into in the 80s and the other is a Formula S 4 speed car. The plan is to get the auto car back together and on the road as quick as possible so my father in law can ride in it and drive it once again. The Formula S car will be made into either a late 60's style super stock car for the street or possibly a Trans Am style for the street, as it is missing the original drivetrain and some of the formula S stuff (but it still has the Tach!) Not new to old cars, I've done several other Gm muscle cars through the years as well as a bunch of early Ford hot rod stuff. Just never could find the right Mopar car when shopping for a project. Thank letting me on board and once i get started on the one of these i'll figure out hoe to start a build thread. Ill attach some photos of the cars after i get off work. Thanks again

Jason

Welcome from SoCal and thanks for getting your FIL's ride going.

IMG_5971.jpeg

Hello,

I just joined yesterday but have read on this site for years. Tons of great info on here. I just took possion of two 66 Barracudas from my father in law that he had along with a ton of parts to go along with them. One is originally a slant six auto car that he swapped a 340 into in the 80s and the other is a Formula S 4 speed car. The plan is to get the auto car back together and on the road as quick as possible so my father in law can ride in it and drive it once again. The Formula S car will be made into either a late 60's style super stock car for the street or possibly a Trans Am style for the street, as it is missing the original drivetrain and some of the formula S stuff (but it still has the Tach!) Not new to old cars, I've done several other Gm muscle cars through the years as well as a bunch of early Ford hot rod stuff. Just never could find the right Mopar car when shopping for a project. Thank letting me on board and once i get started on the one of these i'll figure out hoe to start a build thread. Ill attach some photos of the cars after i get off work. Thanks again

Jason
Welcome from the Garden State Jason!
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4619.gif
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4617.gif

-
Back