-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Mr. Cosgig

Mr. Gdrill

Two very fine picks.

I would think a great moderator is defined by a strong technical ability, love and dedication for our mopars, proficient communication, and a lovable personality.

These gentlemen are all of those traits.

Mr. Cosgig, a true "go-to" kind of guy for early A knowledge and a great motivator :D

Mr. Gdrill....well, just look at his build thread and it speaks for itself, total coolness and what this site is about. :D

Congrats to you two and Rock On :rock::salut:

Darn things.......can't live with em, can't live without em LOL

Who will moderate the moderators? ;-)

Attachments

• quote-all-things-in-moderation-including-moderation-socrates-84-42-20.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 250
Thanks yall, were still the same people, just with super powers now!!! I shall do my best to help the site wherever needed!!!!

Thanks yall, were still the same people, just with super powers now!!! I shall do my best to help the site wherever needed!!!!

Uh, Ok, I seem to have missed out on this super power upgrade thingy........got a link?! :D

Thanx all, we'll do our best to help out around here.

how much are they paying you ? and what are your qualifications ?
I like to know who's moderating me.

Cosgig: Wonderful knowledge of early A bodies,and emeritus of outgoing enthusiasms all things Mopar..

Gdrill: Established FABO good guy,honorable dude,& a fellow Scamp owner.. (MORE SCAMPS!,LOL...).

Congratulations,to both..¿?!?!?!

at least the Mods don't have to deal with "stuff" like our pres. candidates?!
mo moneymen backers, speeches, polls, ads, no high ups in party set on choosing the candidates..... LOL

we have NO female or minority mods!?????? watch out for ACLU.. UAW and SOHTDFEESS

I like the old days when they bought the voter a bottle of booze before he went in to vote!!!!! ha

-
Back