New mopar on the block

-
Welcome to the best darn site out there 67cuda360 :cheers:
I like the build myself :rock:, and I have yet to meet a Canadian on here I did not enjoy :happy10: Yall sure have some cool folks up there and some great tec's :thumbrig:.
As you can see by now we have the best of the best tec's and great folks here to enjoy and share our days with our A bodies .:happy10:
You sure snagged up a dandy as we say here in Arkansas :thumbrig:
So jump on in and enjoy, You are in good company sir.=D>

Hey nice car, I used to see it driving around here in Barrie a lot, guy had it for sale recently, nice to see it got picked up by someone who became a FABO member.

Yeah, i'm glad to have it. And it will be driven A LOT more ha ha, Hope to see some of you guys at next years car shows and swap meets.
Wilco.

Welcome to the best darn site out there 67cuda360 :cheers:
I like the build myself :rock:, and I have yet to meet a Canadian on here I did not enjoy :happy10: Yall sure have some cool folks up there and some great tec's :thumbrig:.
As you can see by now we have the best of the best tec's and great folks here to enjoy and share our days with our A bodies .:happy10:
You sure snagged up a dandy as we say here in Arkansas :thumbrig:
So jump on in and enjoy, You are in good company sir.=D>

Thanks, Memike. I'm sure all my future questions will find their answers right here on FABO.

Welcome from south of the border. Lots' of nice cars here from Canada. (and nice folks too!) toolmanmike

-
Back