New old timer from BC

-

Chargervic

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I've been active in the Mopar hobby since 1960. Currently own an '04 Ram Cummins, 02 Grand Caravan and my wife claims ownership on a 1968 Charger and her very special baby, a 1965 Barracuda, 273, 4 gear. This car is unrestored with only one repaint in 2002. Her daily driver all summer. I have many years of experience building Mopar engines of all kinds prior to 1978. I enjoy helping younger people to get started in the hobby and will help anyone with an engine question.
Glad to be a new member here.

Chargervic

Attachments

• Apr 11-04 1 - Version 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 126
Hi Fellow Canadians,
Thanks very much for the great Welcome messages. I live in Vernon and am a long term member and VP of the Okanagan Mopars Car Club. okanaganmopars.ca
The Charger is a 451" stroker, Six Pack, 618 diesel O/D manual shift, 520HP and 609 lb/ft torque @ 2500. It runs in the high 11's and gets over 20 MPG. My wife lets me drive it when I'm good. (I cook supper several times a week)
I'm in the later stages of restoring a 68 Hemi Charger R/T 4 gear for a customer, should be done in January. Tried to retire from working on other people's cars 4 years ago, but the work just keeps finding me. LOL :D

Attachments

• P1160070.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 76
Welcome Vic. That's a cool Charger you have and a very nice Barracuda also. toolmanmike

Glad to have you here Vic, Jump on in and enjoy :cheers:

-
Back