New PB after making a few changes

-
Any human who been building cars don't run lines in car. No tech will pass that at a track lol. I do things right and cut no corners . The car is gonna stay how it is for a bit. I won't have time to even race much this year with business being too busy. But it needs a rebuild my motor is 12 years old and hads a lot of blow by. I actually would love to do a single turbo set up and be done with it

I've seen some pretty crazy stuff. In post 14 it looks like the line going to the firewall is attached to the fuel log. I guess it's the oil pressure line just laying loose.

I've seen some pretty crazy stuff. In post 14 it looks like the line going to the firewall is attached to the fuel log. I guess it's the oil pressure line just laying loose.
Oh I finally see what u have been saying, it actually was a gauge that was make shifted in the car to see if the fuel pressure was starting stable because dhring street tuning we were having problems and thought it was the fuel pump , ended up being the carb.. Had CSU Kevin go thru it with his tune and it had been running great since then. The gauge is out of the car now

Oh I finally see what u have been saying, it actually was a gauge that was make shifted in the car to see if the fuel pressure was starting stable because dhring street tuning we were having problems and thought it was the fuel pump , ended up being the carb.. Had CSU Kevin go thru it with his tune and it had been running great since then. The gauge is out of the car now

Like you said, "Any human who been building cars don't run lines in car". LOL

11FireMarshallBill3.jpg

Fire Marshall Bill approved!

"Let me show you something."

Nice going on the new best.

-
Back