new project

-

scottyv

Reaction score
up in nj for a while helping dad with his illness (battling cancer) and I came across this 64 val cheap, added the bullitts, a new carb gas tank and a few other things so far, just redid the head today, next comes front pans and some quarter work

Attachments

• CAM00827.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 200
  • CAM00892.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 203
bought from relative of original owner car sat in a parking lot since 1988 with pass window open 1 inch with factory rubber floor so pans are toast, the funny thing is the owner bought it new at the same (long gone) Chrysler dealer as my dad bought his 65 426/4 speed satellite covert and his 67 gtx convert :)

Almost forgot thanks james JAS for the adaptors as you can see they worked perfect :)

You may have raised the car just a little. Doesn't really matter, love the stance.

Nice-looking little car and suprisingly modern-looking, though you would really have to paint one of today's "new colors" for that (cow-poop brown, puke green, ...).

Can you tell us how much "cheap" was? Amazing how many people let cars sit and deteriorate when they should let them pass to someone diligent.

What wheels are those? Size and make.

there 17 inch mustang bullitt wheels with 245/45/17 generals on them with drums all around and a set of 1 inch adapters that i got from member JAS they fit like a glove and dont rub at all

Nice-looking little car and suprisingly modern-looking, though you would really have to paint one of today's "new colors" for that (cow-poop brown, puke green, ...).

Can you tell us how much "cheap" was? Amazing how many people let cars sit and deteriorate when they should let them pass to someone diligent.

yeh i'm a little retarded, i usually swear by oldskool but as soon as i finish the body this one is going "glow in the dark" baby blue ive been checking it out on youtube and its very cool :)

yeh i'm a little retarded, i usually swear by oldskool but as soon as i finish the body this one is going "glow in the dark" baby blue ive been checking it out on youtube and its very cool :)

as far as price after alot of haggling and showing the guy there was no floor at all under the rubber mat i talked him to $400, he started at $4200 LOL!!!!

You may have raised the car just a little. Doesn't really matter, love the stance.
front is stock, was going to raise it but pass side torsion bar block is stripped out and i havent had a chance to replace it yet, back has 80lbs in the new hijackers i put on going higher with them too

-
Back