New Rims..opinions please?

-

tmj91

member 10,000
Reaction score
Well guys i finall got the new rims installed on the ole dart what do ya think?

Before and After

PIC-0122.jpg

PIC-0144.jpg

haha thats what i said..no more grocery getter..but the end of the summer shell be red..

hahah thats the garage where the tols are held...

id say needs cleaned as well

note the front fender for the dart..the tailgate for my dads truck...the 318 wideblock on my engine stand i made in metal shop...and the numerous toolboxes and plastic jugs

dart%20032.jpg

No offense to some people on this site who have different opinions than me on this subject, but you definatly went the right way. Cragars are the way to go, along with Keystones and old American Racing wheels...they just fit the style of older the cars better. Leave the big diameter wheels to the newer cars.

Me too! I like the stock look but the SS's really make it pop. They look great on black. No need to change the color. toolmanmike

hahah thats the garage where the tols are held...

id say needs cleaned as well

note the front fender for the dart..the tailgate for my dads truck...the 318 wideblock on my engine stand i made in metal shop...and the numerous toolboxes and plastic jugs
I forgot to tell you, nice car!, But man that garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think mine is cleaner!!! LOL!
:toothy10:

garage shot!.jpg

well when the car is your daily driver...and with out air conditioning...black is not the color to go...im goin with red..with a flat black hood :thumbrig:

Nice, I am one of the few nuts leaving my car SBP. Cragars, or centerlines havn't made up my mind yet........always loved Cragars.

-
Back