New rims, tires, and dog dishes!

-

smlveightis

Confused in Confusion
Reaction score
Booyaaa!! Finally got everything together, and on the car! Big, big thanks to Superdart and Oldcarnut! Couldn't have done this without their help!

Ft.-215/70/15 on 15x7 w/4.25 B/S bone stock front suspension rebuild.
Rr.-275/60/15 on 15x7 w/4.25 B/S + .500" spacer, SS springs in stock location.

Stance, handling/ride, and look of the car greatly improved over the 14" Crager's and 215/70/14's that I had on the car. Will have them powder coated body color in future, when body work is to be done.

Nice!! are the rears about 28"? i've got 205/75/14's front, and nittos drag radials 275/6015 rears.

Booyaaa!! Finally got everything together, and on the car! Big, big thanks to Superdart and Oldcarnut! Couldn't have done this without their help!

Ft.-215/70/15 on 15x7 w/4.25 B/S bone stock front suspension rebuild.
Rr.-275/60/15 on 15x7 w/4.25 B/S + .500" spacer, SS springs in stock location.

Stance, handling/ride, and look of the car greatly improved over the 14" Crager's and 215/70/14's that I had on the car. Will have them powder coated body color in future, when body work is to be done.

I love that look! beautiful..... congrats

Thanks guys! I am totally digging the look of this car! I can't believe how some steelies, dog dishes + some big rubber in the fenerwells, has changed the look of the car!

El5demon340: Either 28" or 29", can't remember. M/T st street radial all around. Looks like you got those Nitto's tucked in there real nice!

Sweet looking Fastback, it´s looking great in white.
Guess those are LBP wheels?

Thanks all! Seems I'm getting more thumbs up on the streets these past few days! Going to take it to work tonight, as the guys in the shop want to see it now.
Swedefish: SBP, won't be changing over to BBP for a while. Just wanted to get rid of the old Crager's and fill up the fenderwell's a bit more. Here is a few shot of the car just before I took it to have the rims/tires/ caps installed. What a difference!

Indeed CUDA34067! A set of steelies and some dog dish caps make any car look like it's there for one reason and one reason only, and that's to take care of business. A mopar seems to do that very well! Yours is a prime example of that!

-
Back