new rims.......yummy rocket racing

-

cudaboy 67

Reaction score
just had my new rocket racing fuel rims arrive, 15 x 8 will be running avon 225 x 60 x 15 tyres as plan some track day doings........anyone using these rims?

9008.gif

Bling! I always liked those. A Cragar look with more sparkle. After you get them installed, drive slowly past a store with big glass windows and look at the reflection. Lots of sparkle!! They will look great! Good choice my friend! toolman

4" in anything i think hard, chenging my drums to disks meant better btakes and bigger stud = better wheels! went for the grey inner, timeless i think.

product_photo-large_image-81.jpg

cost me £761 delivered, add another £300 tyres............they came via states so be cheeper for you guys, think they look real period yet bit racey,did not want full polished rim,just edge, im well happy with them!

Bling! I always liked those. A Cragar look with more sparkle. After you get them installed, drive slowly past a store with big glass windows and look at the reflection. Lots of sparkle!! They will look great! Good choice my friend! toolman
thankyou for that, fummily enough i do just that on my chop................but thats another story!

chop as at 14-06-2010 003.jpg

Hey, guys- I'm just catching up on these wheels and the Fuel wheels will likely be the ones I go with. Very cool..

Has anyone checked the weights on these wheels?

Which width/offset for 17" wheels would be optimal to fit the biggest possible tires all around on a Duster/Demon/Dart Sport (with stock suspension geometry)...what would you pick?

-
Back