New Rims!

-
I was shocked to see so many kind posts! Thanks to all! This is my keeper Cuda! It will be cruising next week! My new 340 is not done yet so I hope the old 340 mill will pull me around for some fun!

If you want Scott,I will look for you when in Carlise!
That would be cool Craig,I should give you my cell # incase you find some.I was talking with Frank and Pete?(guy with the RR)at the Spring Fling.You didn,t miss much...same old show.

I beleive it,s a Yeller one,said it has the stroker 496 BB.I,m bad with names,but met him lastyear at AutoFest.Nice feller,hoping to see him at Mopar Day,Cayuga this year.:burnout:
That would be Rick with a 68 Bee! nice car and fast as well! Going to work now..talk soon.

The wheels look great :cheers: and your Barracuda wears them well just the way they are :burnout:

I am not a huge fan of steelies but you may have changed my mind. They look great on your car.

It makes your car look tough, very very nice.
Keep your nuts exposed!!

Kenny

All the cool kids know, steel wheels are the way to go. Your car looks great!

100_1937.jpg

hey craig i luv em and that color is awsome what is it called? :headbang:

Rears are 255/60's and fronts are 225 60's.

I assume there are no rubbing issues with those 225's on the front? What is the backspacing on the 15x6 wheel? What brakes??

Thanks again for the info! And I would love to see some more pictures at differnet angles!

I assume there are no rubbing issues with those 225's on the front? What is the backspacing on the 15x6 wheel? What brakes??

Thanks again for the info! And I would love to see some more pictures at different angles!
I bought the rims as is. As far as I know they are all factory back spacing as I have made no mods the the rear or front. I'll post more pic's next week if you like.

I bought the rims as is. As far as I know they are all factory back spacing as I have made no mods the the rear or front. I'll post more pic's next week if you like.

Thanks again, and I would like more pics whenever you have time!:cheers:

-
Back