new seats, what you reakon???

-
many thanks, im using the original "ramp" section of car floor as didnt want to go cutting etc,then a bolt through into floor, now to get the seats level<far side front mount you not see>i used a 2" hollow box section of ally<light and easy drill> as spacer, then rear<see pic> a 1" ali box section, hope this helps:read2: ps using 4" odd 8mm bolts that go from subframe runner,thro ali box and into floor. nyloc nuts reccomended!

rather than have mine reupholstered at $800 i found some EXACT ones that came in leather.....bit tatty but no rips and cheeper than upholstering, plus all frames etc same that i made up, woo hoo:thumblef:

Attachments

• cuda door pin 001.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 121
i was planning on doing 06 charger seats but the scarpper wants 500 for both..... seats

Worth it? prolly not:happy6:

my local scrapper also has some viper seats but want 2.5 grand each seat

Attachments

• No 3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 121
I just added bucket seats to my Dart.

Seats are from a 2005 Scion TC, nice and comfortable. Seats lean forward, and then slide forward for access to rear seat.
They are black cloth outers with a black/blue cloth inserts, which is perfect for my black and blue interior. I'll be getting my rear seat recovered to match the new buckets.

I chose to modify the floor to fit the Scion seat tracks instead of the other way around.
I cut the bench seat humps out of the floor and replaced with flat 16ga metal. Did plenty of reenforcing to the floor where the seats bolt.
Heres a couple pics.
I just added the Hurst promatic 2 shifter as well. I cant wait to get the blue carpet back in and see how it looks. I've also been working on painting all my interior metal with a fresh coat of B5 Blue.

Attachments

• S5002649.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Scionseat.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 126
  • S5002650.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 121
i was thinkin about getting some from summit but i think ill go to the scarpper this summer and pick some nice ones up was thinkin some chevy cobalt ss but the SS logo would piss me off every time i got in the car

how much did those seats run you?

I paid $200 for the Scion seats.

But I searched craigslist for about a year and a half looking for some nice seats, in good shape, for a decent price.

Hitting the junk yards may have been a faster way to go.

-
Back