New Texan to A-Bodies

-

GlennB4u

Reaction score
Hi - I'm entering into the world of A-Bodies. I am picking up a 67 Cuda Fastback next week...

Stay tuned.

Here's what it looks like currently...I'll be picking it up soon.

Attachments

• 100_0831.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 199
  • 100_0827.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 100_0838.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_0837.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 100_0834.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_0830.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_0829.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 192
  • 100_0828.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_0835.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 216
  • 100_0833.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 197
Welcome to FABO, GlennB4u. You're going to have fun here. Lots of great people and loads of A-body knowledge.
As said before, you gotta post pics as your build progresses. What's the general direction you're going to take your new toy?

Welcome to FABO, GlennB4u. You're going to have fun here. Lots of great people and loads of A-body knowledge.
As said before, you gotta post pics as your build progresses. What's the general direction you're going to take your new toy?
Not 100% sure yet...I'll see where it takes me. The car comes with a freshly rebuilt 383, so I'll most likely install that with the 727 auto...but we'll see.

Welcome aboard Glenn! Boy are you gonna have fun with that! Keep us posted along the way and don't hesitate to ask if you run into anything you need help with ... somebody here will have the answer.

Looks badass! Welcome to FABO! Atleast you dont have much body work to look forward to.:cheers: Looks like a great starting point

Alright!!!!!!!!!
Another 2nd Gen Cuda owner! Be sure to check out the 67-69 Registry thread in Mopar General Discussion!!!
Looking to list as many as possible. Welcome to FABO and enjoy the company!
Robert

Alright!!!!!!!!!
Another 2nd Gen Cuda owner! Be sure to check out the 67-69 Registry thread in Mopar General Discussion!!!
Looking to list as many as possible. Welcome to FABO and enjoy the company!
Robert

I'm heading there now Robert. Should come out from under my rock in the shop once in awhile I guess. LOL

Welcome aboard! Please keep us posted on your build (show lots of pics). Good to have another 2nd gen Barracuda owner on here!

Welcome.
I'm not a fastback lover but I am a big fan of the metallic red interior. Our first Barracuda ( white notchback ) had the same.
It's also what I have going in my 67 vert project. Only color that is fish guts correct. LOL

Little Elm is about 1250 miles SW of Pittsburgh (which is where I'm from). It's also about 20-25 miles North of Dallas. :razz:

Oh, now that's some funny chit right there! Glenn, trust me ... you're gonna fit in perfectly around here. :-D

Little Elm is about 1250 miles SW of Pittsburgh (which is where I'm from). It's also about 20-25 miles North of Dallas. :razz:

Hey there neighbor.:cheers:

Remember: If you need something and can't find it amongst the friendly folks here.....then you're probably screwed.:wave:

Welcome from Dallas.....maybe one day I can cruise up the road and see that new ride! Those fastback body Cudas are sweet.

-
Back