New to Dodge world, Need help with spindles

-

Pogo

Reaction score
I jus swaped from the chevy world to the dodge world. bought a 68 dart to play with. i am wanting to change to front disc brakes but am having a lot of issues finding the right spindles and dont want to pay a grand for a conversion kit. everything i find is for mid 70s. I know this is probably a dumb question but i have been wrapped up in my 68 camaro for the last 10 yrs and dont know squat about dodge parts. Any help would be appreciated.

What you need to buy is a setup from a 73 up A body...ie Dart, Duster etc....get everything you can...upper control arms, spindles, proportion valve...etc....
I personally have aftermarket upper control arms and am using spindles off an f body aspen....people here will say dont do that but I have never incured any problems along with alot of other people....
I have a set of upper control arms from a 74 Dart that need rebuilt if you cant find any.
And welcome to the Move Over Power Approaching Rapidly club.....

You can also get a factory small bolt pattern disc setup if you want to keep your stock 14" wheels. they came on various '65-72 A-bodys. That way you can leave the rear alone and carry only one spare.

-
Back