New to FABO and the world of MOPAR

-

DDart1972

chris
Reaction score
Hello,
I just wanted to say hi and make my presence known. I'm new to the site but I've been reading threads from the forum for a couple of months now. I've had quite a few cars in the past mostly Chevy's and Fords, but I've just recently started my latest project a 1972 Dart Swinger. It's a /6 car but I'm in the process of swapping in a 440, 727, 8 3/4 and everything that goes with it. I'm proud to say that I rescued this car from the crusher, yeah that's right I bought it from a salvage yard in Santee California. All the threads on here have been very helpful in building my project thus far and I look forward to being a part of this website. I'll post pics of my car when I figure out how to downsize them.

Go too windows power toys and they have a download picture resizer.itsvery
very easy to use

Welcome to FABO!
X2
How's that for being lazy.:-D

Downsizing your pics try the paint program:

Open paint
open your file/pic
go to image
stretch/skew
use about 30% on horiz.and vert.
check the file size if too large same procedure again

note:never ovewrite your original file/pic

See if that helps.8)

Welcome to FABO! Good to have another SoCal guy on the board. Put your camera to 3.1 MP then they will load right up next time but you will need to resize or crop the ones you all ready have taken.

yeah that's right I bought it from a salvage yard

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, my father and I have scored many a good find in a scrap yard. Ones mans junk is another treasure! In many cases one mans ignorance becomes another treasure, with a discount!

Oh, and Welcome btw.......8)

I figured it out thanks for the advice guys and here's some pics for ya!

DSCN0418.JPG

DSCN0419.JPG

DSCN0411.JPG

DSCN0438.JPG

DSCN0425.JPG

DSCN0432.JPG

DSCN0428.JPG

Welcome to FABO from another SoCal Dart guy ('69 Dart in 'build mode'). You're going to have fun here.

-
Back