New to For A-bodies Only

-

Chrycoanalyze

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have finally joined your community and hope to get to know you and your projects.
I live in Northern Alberta Canada and have my original '65 Valiant Barracuda that I bought from my mom back in the day. It was a good car in all respects except it was in a collision before my mom bought it and thus it has issues with the front end repair that over the years took on a serious nature. I have seven '65 'cuda's 6 Canadian and 1 US (plymouth). nothing amazing in condition and I believe that i will have to use all of what I have to restore one. I have various other Mopar as well, a '65 Valiant convertible Custom 100, a '63 Valiant convertible a '68 Dodge Dart GT, 70 dart swinger in Panther Pink no paper work and missing fender tag, 72 and 73 Scamps, a couple of Valiant 4dr's '64 and '65, a '73 duster with air conditioning, missing the front clip and under hood wiring harness. A dozen dodge trucks from '58 to '85. Some C bodies as well, 2 '61 Dodge Senecas a '62 Chrysler Saratoga, '66 Sport Fury and two panel trucks '63 town wagon and '62 town panel projects.
Looking forward to getting to know you guys in the days to come.
Jeff J McKay

Welcome from Southern Alberta. Wow, that's a few vehicles! You just made a whole bunch of us here look not quite so "hoarderish"!

Welcome Jeff, from the not-so Wet Coast. I am an Alberta native, and I used to own a '65 Valiant Custom 100 convertible.... Check out my gallery for pics of it.

Thanks for the kind words guys and i will work on the pictures. The Pink Dart was sold at Crosstown Motors in Edmonton new. As to the hoarding... I may be justly accused! but when i started i was only looking for parts for my Barracuda's but people started calling asking if I wanted what they had or it was going to the dump, that I could not allow and as i own a quarter section of land it was OK another one won't matter...
Thanks again everybody!

Welcome from Sherwood Park Jeff, maybe your Panther Pink 70 has it build sheet still hiding in it which would help you get a new fender tag made. I had a 66 Valiant Signet a few decades ago and loved that car, quite a collection of cars you've got.

Welcome to the site from another fellow hoarder.
Yes, i admit it, it's not a bad thing!

-
Back