new to forum

-

ohiocowboy1277

Reaction score
hi all and merry christmas . Im new to the forum but been around mopars most of my life and love the A bodies ive owned a few of them but right now i own a 75 duster that is patiently waiting for life to slow down enough to get it fixed up . Its pretty sad right now but im hoping i can get started on it after the new year . This looks like a great forum so im looking forward to learning more about these cars and maybe even making a few good friends along the way .

Welcome to the place and merry xmas! Its a great place you'll learn a lot! So what are your plans for the car street, strip, etc...? (also post pictures when you get the chance, because people will be asking for them real soon.)

welcome....but be forwarned....this can get addictive.....because you know...its car ****

thanks for the welcome everyone it might be a little while on the pics though because i dont have a garage so its covered in snow right now lol as soon as i get started on it im sure there will be lots of pics coming . I want to build it mainly as something i could drive every day if i wanted but could race on the weekends also if i felt the urge but mainly just a driver .

-
Back