New to Mopar

-

m0parlady

Reaction score
Hi ev1;
I am looking for help on production numbers for a 72 Demon Sizzler. I am having problems finding it. As need a grill for this car?
any suggestions would be greatful

Hollie
Medicine Hat
PS - We need a mopar club in this town! 8)

Firstly, welcome! Secondly, good luck with your quest... I've never even found proof that any Demon Sizzlers were built in the 1972 model year.

:)

Hi ev1;
I am looking for help on production numbers for a 72 Demon Sizzler. I am having problems finding it. As need a grill for this car?
any suggestions would be greatful

Hollie
Medicine Hat
PS - We need a mopar club in this town! 8)

Hi Hollie...welcome to the best A-Body site on the planet!!! There's a guy on here,. also from Med.Hat ,thats a Mopar nut as well. His handle is "Dorian". He may be able to help you find the grille you need, and other parts too. Search the membership list for him.

P.S. I am originally from "The Hat" as well...lived up on Crescent Heights (7th St. N.W.) . I moved out in 1970, so I guess here is my home now.

Hi Hollie,

My name is Gary aka (Dorian). Give me a call and I may be able to put you in touch with a guy here in town that might be able to help you out.

Gary Bray
403-5275152
Medicine Hat

Hi Everyone...thak you for all your help with this. And some nice cars.
my hubby has a 73 Dart Sport also.
Gary thanks for the # I will give you a call. Would be nice to see your car.
65Val to bad you left town. Would of been nice to meet you as we used to live on Hunt Cres. 3 blocks from you.

Hollie

There should be some members of the northen alberta mopar club -based in calary oddly enough- In your area, I've seen a few cars calling Medicine Hat home at some shows as well as Lethbridge

Hello Hollie! Ther is a mopar club here in Lethbridge that I belong to allthough I don't go to the meetings very often, there doesn't seem to be a lot of strong interest here anymore. I would trade the club here for your dragstrip there anyday! Then again, they are building one in Ft. Macloud not too far from here as we speak. As for parts, try Flatla's auto wrecking in Tilley, he's not too far from you, however his prices are a bit steep. He is a nice guy and he has a lot of mopar stuff, and I mean a LOT! I don't know anything about the '72 Sizzlers, however, I do have a '71 i'm starting work on this winter. Tom.

-
Back