New to the forum, but old in the Mopars

-

Taylor-Made

Reaction score
Hello All from Texas,

I am recently retired from the Army, When I went in I married my High School sweetheart, and sold my 67 dodge coronet to pay for the movement of my wife to Germany with me. She told me after my third 12 month tour to Iraq that when I retired, I could have another toy, so alas I found a 73 Dart Sport through my MOPAR-Addicted stepdad. I have tried to do everything this time myself as I have more time than money. Anyway, it is so nice to be back in the game again.

God Bless,

Taylor-Made

Hello All from Texas,

I am recently retired from the Army, When I went in I married my High School sweetheart, and sold my 67 dodge coronet to pay for the movement of my wife to Germany with me. She told me after my third 12 month tour to Iraq that when I retired, I could have another toy, so alas I found a 73 Dart Sport through my MOPAR-Addicted stepdad. I have tried to do everything this time myself as I have more time than money. Anyway, it is so nice to be back in the game again.

God Bless,

Taylor-Made

First I want to thank you for your Service.
usa.gif

And now welcome to FABO Taylor-Made

Sounds like you might play golf with a screen name like that.

Lots of good people and good info here. You have landed
at the best site on the web!

First, as previously said, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. I did my military time during the Vietnam era.
Now, welcome to FABO! You'll have fun here.
You're going to hear and read this quite often:
:worthles:

Thank you for your service.........
and welcome from Texas. Lots of info on this site!

Front one vet (Viet Nam era) to another, thanks for your service and welcome to FABO.

-
Back