New to the site

-

beanhead

Reaction score
Hi all....so, full disclosure here=I no longer own an A body, but am mopar all the way..current ride is a '68 Satellite/440, just getting it back on the road after 15+ years but my first mopar was a '71 demon(back in 1989 I wish I still had it!!) and I more recently had a '73 dart (originally a /6 but swapped to a built 340..ouch that car was quick!) which I sold due to getting married & that whole thing...been a member on the B site and occasionally browse through here as there's lots of good info and perspectives that we may not otherwise get over there. Thanks!

I know I know, it's a 'B' but I know better than to show up without pics!!
20170417_161406.jpg
20170521_103359.jpg

WELCOME -- From Pa. -- There's lots of action, here.

welcome.... there are lots of closet B Bodies people here! ha.......even a FMJ folk too! not too sure bout the E Body crowd though! lots of Dodge truck guys ( and a few girls too)... ha

Welcome. We are all Mopar here for sure! Nice 68 you have there! I started out with A bodies then to B's. I had a couple Challengers in the mix and even a Chrysler Newport. I now have 3 Dakota pick ups qnd a couple A bodies. I had a PT Cruiser also a few years ago.

Welcome to FABO, i love them all!
As a matter of fact, i still have a few '69 Coronets left.........

-
Back