new to this

-

Geoff340

Reaction score
hello, not really sure how this stuff works but have been a member for a couple years and really haven't logged in since I registered. Thought I would give it a go!:burnout:

Welcome Geoff. :cheers:

I think you've set a FABO record for the length of your first post...lol. Tell us about yourself, we're all ears. :thumleft:

LOL, 3 years?? Just kidding, welcome aboard from another Ontarian(stuck in Sask for now)...pics/info is a must.

Hey, seems all were pretty confused with the length of time it took for a post to come in. Lol. A little background. I bought a 68 two door post dart with a half dozen buzzer in it when I was 19. Taught my then girlfriend, now wife to drive three on the tree and started to do the fixes I wanted to do. I decided to look for a house and ring and sold my 68 dart with the uncertainty of space and time and the fact my dads beautifully restored 66 barracuda was coming home and would need its garage back. Long story short I got married bought a house had my first child and still regretted selling my car. My wife being the woman she is could see that and while I was online came across a 69 dart 4 spd. For sale and while at work she set up a visit to go see the car. Next day she says some bull story like one of her friends wants us to visit and she talks me into going to someone's house. When I get there I was a little confused as to why I was pulling up to some dudes house lol. But when we went around back and saw a pretty complete 4 spd dart with a 340 in it. I have to admit I got weak in the knees. Deal was made and my brother was on stand by with a truck and trailer and I was bringing home my second wife. Lol. A couple years and my second child and still the car waits for me were just looking into paint for her now but I guess the beauty of this is that my two daughters love daddies car and are out there every chance they get. It's worth the wait! That's the reason my posts are far and few between. Ill look into pics to show some progress.

-
Back