New TrickFlow vs Edelbrock Victor340 intake testing. Numbers are in.

-
I am in for ported super Vic numbers. Also be interested to see stock vs ported as well.

I’m supposed to have two coming to get ported. I quickly ported mine years ago and ran 9.74 on a worn out 408. Maybe I will just wait for this test so we all can
Learn more with before and after numbers.

I’m supposed to have two coming to get ported. I quickly ported mine years ago and ran 9.74 on a worn out 408. Maybe I will just wait for this test so we all can
Learn more with before and after numbers.
Don’t know how many super Vic’s you’ve had come across your bench especially efi versions but I’d assume the ports are basically identical between the 2 minus the injector bosses cast and then machined.

Don’t know how many super Vic’s you’ve had come across your bench especially efi versions but I’d assume the ports are basically identical between the 2 minus the injector bosses cast and then machined.

The only one I’ve worked on has been mine. I’m thinking Edelbrock wanted to thin the part number herd down and now offers one intake instead of two.

Ok guys this post has come to an end. Because of the slotted holes Bill decided not to go ahead and have me gasket match the TrickFlow intake and port it so I’ll be sending it back to him. I’ll never touch another one so don’t ask please. This joined my list with new sets of bare Edelbrock heads I’ll never port another set for any customers. Being that I usually devote at least part of Sundays towards my projects I may start a new post with flow numbers from a ported Super Victor intake if there is any interest.

I would be interested in seeing some ported super victor numbers.

I would be interested in seeing some ported super victor numbers.

When and if I get one of two scheduled super Victors in I will start a before and after flow numbers post. I just pencil in jobs and if they show up they show up

When and if I get one of two scheduled super Victors in I will start a before and after flow numbers post. I just pencil in jobs and if they show up they show up
If they dont show up let me know. I have one that will be going on w5 heads.

If they dont show up let me know. I have one that will be going on w5 heads.

These are scheduled to come in to be ported. My old flow numbers are floating around here somewhere but the was probably over 8 years ago.

-
Back