New upholstered seats...finally done

-

ninoshrv

Reaction score
Hello all...it's been a while since I've been on. I got my seats done about 2 weeks ago. They look awesome. Also, in the pics, don't mind the nasty army green seatbelts. I replaced those with black retractables this past Friday. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• seats1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 218
  • seats2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 215
Outstanding :cheers: and looks like you did a great job making them look like they belong and match perfect :thumblef:

Thanks for the kind words peeps. My next project is going to be replacing the door panels and arm rests. Once that's done, I want to do some minor "fun" things like putting in custom "Duster" floormats and replacing the door trims. The interior should be done then. After that, she's going to the paint shop to get painted the MOPAR lime green!!!!!

Looks sweet! I did something sort of like that with purple bead because I'm planning to paint it plum crazy. I love it! :cheers:

Thanks for the kind words peeps. My next project is going to be replacing the door panels and arm rests. Once that's done, I want to do some minor "fun" things like putting in custom "Duster" floormats and replacing the door trims. The interior should be done then. After that, she's going to the paint shop to get painted the MOPAR lime green!!!!!

What materials did you use suede/vinyl?

-
Back