New Wheels arrived last night.

-
I saw this beauty at Moparfest this past year with a for sale sign in it.

Very nice car indeed! Next year you should park with us in the section reserved for FABO members. Its always a good time at Moparfest!!
Contacted Patt and she said no problem. Thank's again for the invite

Damn you guys are signing up already ? I better call Pat before our area fills up .dcam57 was that your car in the show barn 3 summers ago ?

Nice!! I love the color, and am now thinking hard about using that color on my convertible build!! Wheels look great too!! Enjoy that puppy, Geof

I'll have to search my photo's then lol ! sweet car personally I like the seats but then I drive my car for longer periods of time than most .

Just to clarify this is not a Swinger but a Custom.
sweet looking ride. been to moparfest past 4 years with 2 of my rides. i love the show and getting there is just as much fun as being there.

Attachments

• 100_0113.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 144
Yea I hear you. I hadn't been there for a few years. I saw this vehicle for sale and couldn't pass it up. We were sitting in the grandstands and my wife pointed out the previous owner and I must say he is a stand up guy. The first thing he told me it's a Custom and has a 360 not a 340.

Yea I hear you. I hadn't been there for a few years. I saw this vehicle for sale and couldn't pass it up. We were sitting in the grandstands and my wife pointed out the previous owner and I must say he is a stand up guy. The first thing he told me it's a Custom and has a 360 not a 340.
see u at the 2014 mopar fest.

-
Back