Newbie Hello

-

gerahead

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I just found this site this week and its incredible! I have a 71 Dart Swinger project that I am working on and I have been amazed by what I've seen on the restoration forum. I bought my project as a rolling shell and three pick-up loads of parts. I know I know that I will have questions and lots of them. In addition to my Dart, my stable currently contains...........

'65 Olds Cutlass 4-4-2, this is my first car and I've had it 38 years!
'72 Mach 1 Mustang
'66 Mercury Comet, tube frame race car with a 351 Cleveland

Looking forward to my visits to this site. Thanks in advance for the help I will need.

This is a really good site w/a lot of knowledgeable good guys on it. Welcome & good luck!

Welcome to FABO. You're gonna have fun here!
Sounds like a great stable. Although not a Mopar, I'd love to see photos of that '66 Comet.
Do you need a stablemate for your '65 442? I'm selling my original owner 15th Anniversary '83 Hurst Olds to help finance the rest of the build of my "new" '69 Dart. Let me know if you, or any of your GM buddies, may be interested. It's a rust-free SoCal car.

I know it's not the Dart, but these are the ones that I could track down the quickest and figured it would be worth a try at posting pix.

if you need any help posting pictures, let me know!

Sounds like you have some awesome rides! I'm jealous already... I mean, besides my Duster, I have a Civic and a Protege5 :D

I'll try this again, with a little less resolution. These are a couple of shots of the Comet.

Comet 1.jpg.JPG

Comet 2.jpg.JPG

Welcome. Show some pic's of your progress on the Swinger. I like the Comet.

-
Back