Newbie here

-

nasty69

Reaction score
Im Nathan and im 20yr.old from Houston Tx. ive got a 69 valiant, came stock with a 170 c.i. slanter with a 904. did some tweakin to her. she now has a crate 360/390hp powerplant and a 727 behind it. its sittin up on jackstands now. i just got done putting floor pans in it, subframe connectors, engine, tranny. rear end is a 9 1/4 from a a rt dakota thats been narrowed , but wont see it until next week sometime. wheels are old school cragar s/s buty 17 /7 in front and 17/8 in rear. looks pretty sick. want to minitub it, but that will come later down the road. spintech mufflers tti headers are in . waiting on radiator , elec. fans, cables and linkages, and energy front end kit to just button it up. car is 68,000 mile original and the interior will stay origanal for now as well. hopefully it'll be on the road in the next month or so. just figured id pop in and introduce myself. :thumbup:

Sounds like a great ride, newbe here too. How much trouble was it to narrow that 9 1/4?

sound's like allot is already behind you.
welcome and enjoy.
got any pic's.

GOLD74DART said:
Sounds like a great ride, newbe here too. How much trouble was it to narrow that 9 1/4?
i really couldnt tell you, its at the shop in east houston, www.pylebros.com gettin narrowed its all complete , just waiting for the axles to get cut and shipped then they can assemble it

ValiantMike said:
Welcome Nathan. Sounds like you've got a good start on a nice ride. Got any pics? Mike
ive got pics on floppy's just do'nt know how to load em up. but once i find out how to , you'll be seeing her show her ***

1 more thing, i forgot to mention the 727 has a be fully run through with shift kit, valves etc. it was built for an old 392 hemi, but my father ended up selling the motor for money reasons. so she should scoot down the road pretty good, and im Sllllooowllly saving up 2500 for the gear vendors overdrive which is ONLY 2500 lol later

:salute: Welcome, Nathan, sounds like a bitchin' ride! lookin' forward to the pics.

-
Back