newby here, be gentle!

-

67 440 notch

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Terry here in Portland Or. I love your
site and have been lurking long enough. I thought you'd like to see what I've put together after reading
many of your informative posts. What I have here is
a 1967 Barracuda coupe that started it's life as a high-line slant six. Now after a couple years of work, it's
got a 440, Dana 60 (3.54) narrowed, 727, rack and pinion, etc etc etc. I'm nearing the end of the project
with the custom interior being installed in the next three weeks. It's a fun car and one that is better as a result of you nice folks at f.a.b.o. Thanks everyone! I'll post more photos as I become more familiar with the process.
Terry

67 notch front.jpg

newby here, be gentle!.....Let's git im!!!! Dawgpile!! Lol J/k welcome :cheers:

Car looks awsome! Welcome aboard.. cant wait to see more pics...

WOW Terry, you did all that after listening to us??? That's a sweet ride, we must be some kind of bench racers here at FABO for inspiring you to do that nice of a job!!! Welcome aboard and stop in anytime!!! Geof

Hi folks, as requested - I'll pass along a couple of additional pictures of my ride. The smaller file size of these photos may
allow me to post more than one per post. With fingers crossed,
here we go. As you can see, it's slant 6 beginning also included
the factory side stripe. We went down to bare metal during the
body / paint stage and chose a 1999 Chrysler 300 color - pearl metallic champaign. Hope you like!

b-4 body shop 1.jpg

b-4 body shop 2.jpg

body shop.jpg

Here is a shot this spring of my car along side the Willamette
river here in Portland Oregon. One of the few rivers in the
U.S. that flows north - by the way. I'm continuing to close in on the completion of the project and will be taking better
and more descriptive photos of the project when it's fully ready.
Hope you like. Oh and by the way... the car handles and drives
very well and is kind of fast too!

let's roll!.jpg

Welcome to the best A-bodies site!That,s one sharp looking notch!Nice paint job.Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the website. The car is beautiful, nice work

Welcome. That is a very nice paint color. It works well.

-
Back