Newest Picture

-

65Vart

Reaction score
I posted this for Kenny ,but wanted to share it with everyone, I'm liking how it turned out.

Attachments

• 68Dart 001.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 267
Very Nize!!!!!!!!!=P~=P~ are you going to do any color on it ?
amazed at your talent 65Vart =P~ :happy10:

Post an update when finished, but it looks perfect as is. Good job.

Youve definately got some big time talent!!

Thanks guys, these comments keep me motivated to do this, just like this site keeps me motivated to work on my car. As far as charging it's a tough call. I really don't have numbers in mind,secondly I see the people I do them for as buddies,strange but true, because of the common bond. I'm not a good business man I guess but I would like to start something one day. maybe Tshirts. We shall see. Thanks again.

Yes, you should charge for those....starting now

OH YA!! Walter is going to get paid for this that was the deal from the start.
Talent like Walt has should not come free, so you guys that had it done for a thank you ante up Walt has to stock up on his Crayola Crayons for all the orders he is going to be getting.
Next for me I want him to do the 330.

Come on Walt where is the color!! its killing me I can't wait. LOL

Kenny

OH YA!! Walter is going to get paid for this that was the deal from the start.
Talent like Walt has should not come free, so you guys that had it done for a thank you ante up Walt has to stock up on his Crayola Crayons for all the orders he is going to be getting.
Next for me I want him to do the 330.

Come on Walt where is the color!! its killing me I can't wait. LOL

Kenny
It's coming Kenny, I have to say Scott and Bill did contribute to the 65Dart fund. I didn't ask for anything, just good guys. we'll work somthing out. Maybe a ride in that 330!:cheers:

-
Back