newish to forum, thought id say hello

-

67DartGt225

Reaction score
hey everyone. cooped up for the winter and cant wait to start work on the a body! its a 67 Dart GT all original when i got it with 40k mi. typical story, sat in a barn, old lady owned... my dad got me into mopars having a 70 challenger, and my older brother has a 72 cuda that he is working on, so im kind of the odd man out, and love it. im going to school for auto body so this will be a project(that will porbly never end). its my first car, and have been doing little things to it over the almost 5 years ive had it. me and some friends are trying to get a big turbo on it, and yes it a six and i plan on keeping it that way!!! love the forum, lots of good info and great people! let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• dart2.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 146
  • SDC14673.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 136
  • SDC14666.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 124
  • SDC14716.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 113
  • dart burnout.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 164
Looks pretty dang nice! I really like that intake/headers combo....must sound awesome!

8)Welcome!!, Keep the Photos rolling!!:cheers:

starting a turbo build thanks to guys on this forum so thanks. here are a few more pictures of the car, and what i have to start with for this turbo project

Attachments

• Photo_030311_002.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 80
  • dart1.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Photo_032809_004.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC00052.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 84
Right on! Nice car and welcome!! Gonna use an intercooler or alky inj?

I am guessing the little old lady didn't have the Clifford intake w/ 4-barrel and the exhaust headers, or was the barn in Pasadena?

A turbo-slant is ultra-cool. I wonder if one could use the turbo off a Mercedes 300D. Many hitting the junkyards now.

Intercooler

haha no i did that stuff, and it was sitting in a barn in WI for around 13 years i was told

Welcome to FABO from Dayton, OH! Headers are cool. What kind of mufflers you running?

it dosent have mufflers on it at the moment, open headers for now.

thanks everyone for all the kind words and welcomes!

-
Back