Newto Mopars

-

gonzomn

Reaction score
Been playing with cars since the late 60's. Was mostly hot rods & GMs. I have an opportunity to trade a car I have for a 69 GTS.
It is factory 383 4 speed car. Has numbers matching motor but not tranny. Motor is fresh is suspose to be fresh.
Paint is about 2 years old and looks very nice.
It is factory turquoise (Q5).
Has driver quality bumpers and taillight bezels. Most trim inside & out is driver quality.
Finish panel is as nice as you will find un-restored. Window chrome is very nice.
All the glass is good.
All the lights work.
Gauges seem to work except speedo is not hooked up.
There is a couple of small need to be finished items.
Interior is all new except gauges were not refaced.
Has fender tag, build-sheet and clear title.
The guy is asking $25,000. What do you think?

Gonzomn

Welcome to FABO gonzo! Re: the price. It's hard to tell without seeing the car in person (or at least pics of it) as well as not being able to see paperwork/receipts. Off the top of my head (and in this economy), I think that price is nearing the upper range.

Welcome to FABO,what did you have for dinner tonite? J/K. Sounds a little steep to me but like we said,
:worthles:

This one's from homecloned ,he's not on right now.....

WELCOME TO FABO :cheers:

BTE2NgCGkKGrHgoH-DQEjlLlBBKbjJioKTQ.jpg

BTE56gB2kKGrHgoH-CcEjlLlyiyvBKbjJ17.jpg
BTEfgmkKGrHgoH-DsEjlLl1JwPBKbjHqoUD.jpg
BTEh5QBGkKGrHgoH-EEjlLlyV66BKbjH7cM.jpg
BTEkTBGkKGrHgoH-D0EjlLlyn79BKbjIH72.jpg
BTEpmwmkKGrHgoH-D0EjlLlvkV2BKbjIi84.jpg
BTEvOB2kKGrHgoH-EQEjlLluvvMBKbjI-5I.jpg
BTF8gBmkKGrHgoH-C4EjlLl0-E2BKbjKzCQ.jpg
BTFE3gCGkKGrHgoH-DwEjlLlzbOWBKbjKvH.jpg
BTFLbwWkKGrHgoH-DYEjlLl5L7BKbjLR01T.jpg
BTFOYg2kKGrHgoH-EEjlLl0TJBKbjLhpLw_.jpg

Welcome to the site Gonzomn!You said your thinking on trading?What car?Pics.?That,s one nice big block 4 speed Dart!The price is a little steep,but if it,s mint through and through(underbody,1/4,s,frame)I,d trade a chevy for it in a N.Y minute!LOL!

Welcome. Thats a nice car. The price seams a little high for a driver to me. Good luck on the purchase.

I'm back. We came to an agreement on the GTS. Traded my 51 Chevy custom for it. Now I have to let it sit till winter is over. Needs a couple of things I can hunt for over the winter.

-
Back