NFL playoffs..who you like??..

-
The Houston Oilers got a lot going. As well as those St Louis Cardinals. Here is hoping the Oakland Raiders stay on a roll. Can’t find much to not like about those San Diego Chargers. But those Baltimore Colts have a years of playoff experience to keep em going.
Yep, those are my picks for this year.
:lol:

oh brother. qb gave himself up and was hit late. totally dirty hit. hell you breath heavy on brady,rogers or wilson and they get called. cheap shot by a dirty player all the way back to his college days.

One thing I learned from being a Seahawk fan, is NEVER EVER bet on football. lol

Can't agree with that made a LOT of money off the Patriots in the past decade..$650 alone on that dumbass call my Pete Carroll:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..

photo3085-jpg.jpg

yea its football and there are penalties for those type of hits. the horrible reffs missed it somehow. dirty hit. nuff said.

Refs reviewed it after the game and backed their own non-call.
Every hit looks bad in slow-motion. The fact that there's at least 4 angles of the hit, but only one looks bad enough to get shared again and again says it all.

Refs reviewed it after the game and backed their own non-call.
Every hit looks bad in slow-motion. The fact that there's at least 4 angles of the hit, but only one looks bad enough to get shared again and again says it all.

of course they backed up their non call. they sure aren't going to admit they were wrong with a head injury. the guy launched his head into the qb's head like a missile. guy is a dirty player and has been since college..

of course they backed up their non call. they sure aren't going to admit they were wrong with a head injury. the guy launched his head into the qb's head like a missile. guy is a dirty player and has been since college..

That's nuts. The league has more incentive to fine players after the fact than they do to try and 'hide' anything. Especially when nothing can be hidden these days, except with selective editing of cherry-picked footage.

Wentz broke his fall with his right hand and caused himself to roll into Clowney's contact. It was not something either player could anticipate and wasn't a hit Clowney could have made if he wanted to.

That's nuts. The league has more incentive to fine players after the fact than they do to try and 'hide' anything. Especially when nothing can be hidden these days, except with selective editing of cherry-picked footage.

Wentz broke his fall with his right hand and caused himself to roll into Clowney's contact. It was not something either player could anticipate and wasn't a hit Clowney could have made if he wanted to.
I agree . If you look at the footage , there was no head to head intention. Believe me not only the refs studied the tackle , I bet the news did also.
By the way what part of Northern Idaho are you from ?

I agree . If you look at the footage , there was no head to head intention. Believe me not only the refs studied the tackle , I bet the news did also.
By the way what part of Northern Idaho are you from ?
I'm in the Cda area.

Agreed. I would also say that it's close enough, even if unintentional, that if it had been flagged I wouldn't be crying in my beer the way some Philly fans are about a no call.

Would have been a better game if Wentz got to finish his playoff game, but sometimes that's how it goes..

FLY EAGLES FLY !!!! lol I guess it's hard when a wing gets clipped.
nRa9yDN.jpg

Dude was already down as another guy tripped him up thus a late hit, spearing, and helmet 1st. Unfortunetly wentz still wears a wet diaper and cant seem to take any abuse and still play. He should be playing tennis or something. And yea im a long time Eagles fan. Lol Im going with the saints and ravens. Love the saints 2nd string qb. He gets in beast mode.

Dude was already down as another guy tripped him up thus a late hit, spearing, and helmet 1st. Unfortunetly wentz still wears a wet diaper and cant seem to take any abuse and still play. He should be playing tennis or something. And yea im a long time Eagles fan. Lol Im going with the saints and ravens. Love the saints 2nd string qb. He gets in beast mode.
News flash. The Saints are home watching. maybe you can jump on the bandwagon next year. lol
There is only one beast mode, he wears the #24

News flash. The Saints are home watching. maybe you can jump on the bandwagon next year. lol
There is only one beast mode, he wears the #24
Not real crazy about Seahawks but I like Lynch ,loved watching him in his prime. I'm not seeing much to get excited about tho he looks like hes standing up before he hits the line

I'm in the Cda area.

Agreed. I would also say that it's close enough, even if unintentional, that if it had been flagged I wouldn't be crying in my beer the way some Philly fans are about a no call.

Would have been a better game if Wentz got to finish his playoff game, but sometimes that's how it goes..
My family Dad side is from Priest River

Argh.. Taysom Hill is a one-man wrecking crew. Blocks for a TD, throws a 55 yard pass, runs a big gain, plays on kickoff team. GB picked him up undrafted in 2017.. apparently Mike McCarthy didn't see the need to keep him... moron.

Not real crazy about Seahawks but I like Lynch ,loved watching him in his prime. I'm not seeing much to get excited about tho he looks like hes standing up before he hits the line
He was off for a whole year. I'm worried about him going off on Sunday in GB in the snow and a mushy field.

Duh! I forgot vikings did win that 1 but liked that 2nd string qb is what i was trying to say. Maybe chiefs will go but big red always messed that up in philly. Anyone who gets there will be better than the Patriots again. Ive had enough of them. Brady is something else but it takes more than just him. Glad to see them lose!

-
Back