NFL playoffs..who you like??..

-
I'm torn who to root for today.
If the Vikings win (and a GB win of course), GB gets another home game. GB doesn't have to go San Fran again.. that didn't turn out so well a few weeks ago.
On the other hand, it's the Vikings. Gonna be hard to root for them, because f*** them.

Well, the first game was a bit of a yawner with the expected outcome, but I sure did enjoy watching the Titans beat up on the Ravens. I will cheer for anybody to beat a Harblow coached team. I wonder what the crybaby will blame the loss on this time.

Jack

Was glad to see the Ravens lose. Was tired of all the hype around them. Too much running out on the QB. It's great that he can scramble and gain chunks but he can't be rushing for 1000+ yards a year and expect to real far. Just doesn't happen for some reason in most cases. We will see if the titian's just put the blueprint out there on how to beat the Ravens next year.

What the titian's defense did to Lamar reminded me of what the eagles defense under him Johnson used to do to Mike Vic. They stay in there lanes and force them to stay in the pocket. If he scrambled make them go-to the sideline until you get more guys there to help bring him down. They get their yards but usually not the big chunks the entire game. Plus that clock continues to run

Nice seeing SF win, Garopalo catching stride. Like Jack said game was a yawner. 2nd game didnt go the way I predicted lol. Who predicted that kind of throwing by Tannehill or the picks from the Titans? Henry was a machine! I didnt see that coming.
Chiefs over Texans
Packers over Seahawks(pick em game)

Man that Ravens game was awesome. Seeing the Lamar the chosen one with 3 Turnovers and 0-4 on fourth down love it. Ravens can’t play from behind, one of best TD catches on the bobbling one from Titans.

I didn't expect Titans to win. But, it was unexpected as was last week. I figured San Francisco would win. I will be routing for KC. I like Mahomes. Besides my Steelers are done.

Got the brats ready for the grill, chicken wings marinading and the sauce simmering on the stove for the last 3 hours, little smokies cooking up in the crock all day.. still felt like I was missing something. Was this boy.. first playoff game in 12 years he's not gonna be barking at me yelling at the tv.

Odie_Nov2012_Packers.jpg

Great pic! Makes me think of this song.
Got the brats ready for the grill, chicken wings marinading and the sauce simmering on the stove for the last 3 hours, little smokies cooking up in the crock all day.. still felt like I was missing something. Was this boy.. first playoff game in 12 years he's not gonna be barking at me yelling at the tv.

View attachment 1715451895

Bye bye Seacocks loved watching Pete "homer" Carroll crying to the refs..waa waa waa see ya next year!!!

I'd like to see SF and the Titans in the superbowl. Knowing that Brady and Belicheck taught the SF quarterback how to get better, it gives me some pleasure.

-
Back