NFL playoffs..who you like??..

-
seahawks-15-hd-wallpaper-hdwallwide.com_.jpg

The 2 best teams on any given Sunday
Well, I think the 2 best offences made it. SB should be a helluva game.
Congrats Niners n Chiefs!
It should be a very good game.
I really like how Mahomes plays. It reminds me of Russell Wilson in his first 3 years.
He is fearless

2 of the most entertaining qb's going.
SB can't be any worse than last years.
Worst one I've ever seen.
Go Chiefs!
Yep, think it will be hi scoring Super Bowl

The 2 best teams on any given Sunday

It should be a very good game.
I really like how Mahomes plays. It reminds me of Russell Wilson in his first 3 years.
He is fearless

I think if the Chiefs can shut down the run game like they did to Henry and the Titans, they win easy.
Jimmy G can't outgun Mahomes.
It's gonna take at least 35 points to win.
I believe Mahomes will have no problem dissecting the 9er defense. GO CHIEFS !

I think if the Chiefs can shut down the run game like they did to Henry and the Titans, they win easy.
Jimmy G can't outgun Mahomes.
It's gonna take at least 35 points to win.
I believe Mahomes will have no problem dissecting the 9er defense. GO CHIEFS !

I sure hope you’re right. They have gotten their whole act together, offense and defense. Mahomes is an anomaly. Rated the #1 QB in the game, and just in his second year, plus surrounded by outstanding talent. They have the tools to take it all, if they just continue to use them.

Sorry Chief's you ain't winning the S.B. with Andy Reid as your coach..just ask the Eagle fans!!!

strokins3.4mm said:
Sorry Chief's you ain't winning the S.B. with Andy Reid as your coach..just ask the Eagle fans!!!
^^^^
Go fagtriots !!! Win, Win. :rofl::rofl:

571919963_6727071846816022528_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=v7Ysu5UWXWgAX-uBeC-&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

This photo was taken after the Chiefs won the AFC Championship last Sunday. At the height of their jubilation and celebration after winning the long awaited title, the TEAM stops and gives thanks to God. All the dancing, and champagne, and partying that you normally see in these types of photos may have happened later; but first, this TEAM made certain they gave credit to the One who deserves it. A lot has been made recently of photos showing pro football players kneeling at inappropriate times. This should be a reminder that the GREAT ones still know when to take a knee.

-
Back