NFL Playoffs - Who's Your Pic?

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
The Monday Night Football pics thread was a blast, thanks kutacando for a great thread and everyone else who played along. Can't wait till next year.:clock:

Memike and I were thinking about starting a playoff thread for anybody to cheer thier favorite team or to complain about how athletes are overpaid. Anything goes within the FABO guidelines for this topic. :iconbigg:

Here is the schedule. I will make my pics before the start on Sat. 8)
Please make Super Bowl predictions as well.

Lets have some fun. :cheers:

Playoff Picture

Wild-Card Round
Sat.-Sun., Jan. 9-10
AFC
Sat., Jan. 9, 4:30 p.m. ET NBC
N.Y. Jets
Cincinnati
Sun., Jan. 10, 1:00 p.m. ET CBS
Baltimore
New England

NFC
Sat., Jan. 9, 8:00 p.m. ET NBC
Philadelphia
Dallas
Sun., Jan 10, 4:40 p.m. ET FOX
Green Bay
Arizona

Divisional Round
Sat.-Sun. Jan. 16-17
Sat., Jan. 16, CBS

Sun., Jan. 17, CBS

Sat., Jan. 16, FOX

Sun., Jan. 17, FOX

Championship Round
Sun., Jan. 24
Sun., Jan. 24, CBS

Sun., Jan. 24, FOX

Super Bowl XLIV
Sun., Feb. 7
Sun., Feb. 7, CBS

For this weekends games i'll take..the Bengals..Patriots..Eagles..Arizona..:-D:-D
Too early for my s.b. prediction..

All Right homecloned :cheers::rock::rock:
I need a couple days to make my pick's :-D
Thank you for getting this going bud :cheers:

Jets, Patriots, Cowboys, and Cardinals for this weekends games.

Jets,who cares about anyone else? :bootysha:

Jets,cowboys,cardinals,hopefully ravens.

superbowl:Jets or Chargers vs. Saints or Vikes

Jets,who cares about anyone else?

superbowl:Jets or Chargers vs. Saints or Vikes

I'm likin' it yelo....Jets are playing the type of football that is made for the playoffs....If we get past Cincy, we have a very legitimate shot....I just still have a bad taste in my mouth from 2001-2002 when we had to play the Raiders under the same exact circumstances....We beat them to gain the wild card berth, and lost to them the next week in the wild card game.

This Weekend,
Jets,Ravens,Cowboys,Cards

+1

Patriots All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patriots.jpg

Thanks for the response guys. Anybody watching the games at home? Or will you brave the fridged temps and pub it?
Saturdays high here in sunny FLA. will be 49 deg f.

I am leaning toward all but one road team winning this weekend. 8) I will know for sure tomorrow.

Anybody watching the games at home? Or will you brave the fridged temps and pub it?
Saturdays high here in sunny FLA. will be 49 deg f.

Saturdays forecast for my part of SoCal is 73-75F. Maybe I'll sit out by the pool and watch the games. LOL!
Sorry, just had to say that. I was born and raised in SoCal and haven't yet found a really good reason to leave. Maybe soon though.

Cloned, you could have went all weekend without saying Green Bay. Go Cards. The wife brought home a chart and i'll go get it and take ya all the way to the Super Bowl...hold on....O.K. i'm back and here is how i have it laid out

AFC

Bengals will beat the Jets
Patriots will beat the Ravens

NFC

Cowboys will beat the Eagles
Cards will beat the Packers

Next session AFC

Colts will beat the Bengals
Chargers will be the Patriots

Next session NFC

Vikings will beat the Cowboys
Cards will beat the Saints

Next session AFC

Colts will beat the Chargers

Next session NFC

Cards will beat the Vikings

Now it's Super Bowl time. Cards and Colts. Manning is definatley tough but gets flustered. Warner came up in the arena setting and is quick on the delivery. Whos on the injured list? This could be good and as we all know there will be upsets so dont bet any money you cant stand to lose. What kinda odds you guys givin on who?
Small Block

The Jets N.Y.

The Eagles Philadelphia

The Ravens Baltimore

The Packer's Green Bay

Looking forward to the first game Sat., Jan. 9, 4:30 p.m. ET NBC when the Jets win.

HERE WE GO

Pulling for the Pats for the last 40 years and aint gonna give up this year!!!!! Go Brady and Crew!

Cloned, you could have went all weekend without saying Green Bay. Go Cards. The wife brought home a chart and i'll go get it and take ya all the way to the Super Bowl...hold on....O.K. i'm back and here is how i have it laid out

AFC

Bengals will beat the Jets
Patriots will beat the Ravens

NFC

Cowboys will beat the Eagles
Cards will beat the Packers

Next session AFC

Colts will beat the Bengals
Chargers will be the Patriots

Next session NFC

Vikings will beat the Cowboys
Cards will beat the Saints

Next session AFC

Colts will beat the Chargers

Next session NFC

Cards will beat the Vikings

Now it's Super Bowl time. Cards and Colts. Manning is definatley tough but gets flustered. Warner came up in the arena setting and is quick on the delivery. Whos on the injured list? This could be good and as we all know there will be upsets so dont bet any money you cant stand to lose. What kinda odds you guys givin on who?
Small Block

If you are right I am wrong on everyone of my first picks 8)

-
Back