NHL playoff!!

-
I was rooting for The Blackhawks since Washington blew it but with their #1 goalie hurt that won't happen, just as long as the Pens and that whinny Crosby dont win. That other penguin with the playoff points lead is a better. What is the deal with the Pens games being every two nights instead of every other night??

As is often the case in the playoffs the Arena is booked for some other event, I think Springsteen was playing which bumped the game back a day.

Looks like Wings and Pens again and the Wings will take the cup yet again, not my favourite team but I don't dislike them either. Better them than the Pens although Crosby seems to have toned down his whining a bit.

As is often the case in the playoffs the Arena is booked for some other event, I think Springsteen was playing which bumped the game back a day.

Looks like Wings and Pens again and the Wings will take the cup yet again, not my favourite team but I don't dislike them either. Better them than the Pens although Crosby seems to have toned down his whining a bit.

yeah he toned his whining down cause their winning! he is a great player but man he's cries like a little girl. wait till the wings put a spanking on his *** again then his crying will start again!!! go wings

everyone hates the penguins. Just because our third line is better than most first lines doesnt mean you have to hate us. just because our goalie is better than you goalie doesnt mean you have to hate us. just because we have the top two players in the league in sid and malkin doesnt mean you have to hate us. and just because we have defensemen thatll stop any offense doesnt mean you have to hate us...yeah were better than you. suck it

everyone hates the penguins. Just because our third line is better than most first lines doesnt mean you have to hate us. just because our goalie is better than you goalie doesnt mean you have to hate us. just because we have the top two players in the league in sid and malkin doesnt mean you have to hate us. and just because we have defensemen thatll stop any offense doesnt mean you have to hate us...yeah were better than you. suck it

Dude you're delusional!

Third line better than the Wings first line?

Put down the crack pipe. (joking)

And the Wings defense is wayyyyy better!

Now let's compare goalies, how many rings does he have?

Need I remind you what happened last year, If I'm not mistaken we have the Cup :-D

RED WINGS win the Western Conference Championship!!!!!!!

What an awesome game last night, Ozzy looked GREAT!

Bring on Pittsburg, seems like we've done this series before.
Does anyone remember the outcome?

It should be interesting, Detroit's pretty banged up, they need Lidstrom and Dats back. From a Hossa perspective it would be kind of funny if Pit won after he snubbed them and took less money to go to Detroit :bootysha:

Wings In 6 Over The Pens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I would have guessed a couple weeks ago but with Detroit all banged up and the series starting in only 2 days, playing 3 games in 4 nights, what's up with that? :munky2: That's not going to be easy, I'm starting to waffle on this one.

one here, and I will still be, even if they get broomed.

p.s, I know very little about hockey, so flame away.

one here, and I will still be, even if they get broomed.

p.s, I know very little about hockey, so flame away.

Well you picked a good team to be a fan of, even if they don't win they have a great young team that will be good for a long time to come. Big game tonight, a must win for them, they could have, should have won at least one of those games in Detroit but didn't get the breaks. That's the way it goes sometimes.

im still here....you aint kiddin either haha. how does a puck land on the goalies back...have zetterberg cover it with his hand and not get a penalty shot...and every goal the wings scored were a little flukey except two...ill admit the wings are a good team. but the pens are better and will prove it at the end of the day

did you honestly say the pens are a better team? bill guerin wouldnt play on the wings first three lines and hes a pens star!!! lol you must be joking!!!!!

did you honestly say the pens are a better team? bill guerin would play on the wings first three lines and hes a pens star!!! lol you must be joking!!!!!

I don't think they are either but they looked pretty good last night, especially on the power play, I think they got 3 on that? Should they manage to win the next game that would really put pressure on the Wings for game 5, this could turn into a series :-D

bill guerin is one of sidney crobys sideskicks..hes a robin...not a superman....sidney crosby, gino malkin, jordan stahl, serge gonchar, marc0andre fleury, those are the stars. everyone else are the best supporting crew in the nhl...with talbot, cooke, sykora, kunitz, fedotanko, and guerin the pens are the best all alround team...like ive said before third line is better than most teams first...they shutdown ovechkin in the first two games but not allowing him to have the puck in his offensive zone...then the caps got smart..

As long as each team wins their home games, the Wings will still win the series.
The pens will have to STEAL one in DETROIT if they want the CUP!

-
Back