NHL playoff!!

-
^
I can't talk names, history, heritage, or strategy, however...
series is tied and the "broom" is now a non issue.

AND, THX F.A.B.O. Members (I now hate you J/K)
I now have another "must watch" sports addiction.

The physical contact, checking, yada yada, is some folks
cup of tea. but I have a new respect for the game,
there is a great "chess match" going on between the benches.

cool stuff

i got an itch that tonight will be pens blowing out the wings....

hahah what i meant to say was that the red wings would beat the pens 5 nil....man that was a horrrible game. :angry7:

I don't give a rats @&$ who wins. I'm just waiting till next year(Go Leafs!!)

You're going to have to wait longer than just next year but at least with Burke you'll be heading in the right direction for once. I'll be interested to see if he pulls a rabbit out of his *** at the draft and lands Tavares :-D

The Pens really showed how undisciplined they are on Saturday. Until they learn how to play as professionals (not whiney children) they'll never get anywhere. The Wings are going to put them out of their misery Tuesday night. It'll feel special to win the cup in their building two years in a row. Let their fans see what consumate professionals (the World Champion Red Wings) really are.

De ja vu!

How sweet will that be to see Marian Hossa skating around Mellon Arena with Lord Stanleys cup in a Detroit Red Wings uniform! :bootysha:

De ja vu!

How sweet will that be to see Marian Hossa skating around Mellon Arena with Lord Stanleys cup in a Detroit Red Wings uniform! :bootysha:

Actuually, that's the only reason I would like to see Pitt win, so Hossa could watch the team he walked away from skating around with the cup, that would amuse me :-D

Actually, that's the only reason I would like to see Pitt win, so Hossa could watch the team he walked away from skating around with the cup, that would amuse me :-D

He wasn't the first to walk away from his team to come here for a cup, Brett Hull did it to St Louis too. I can't say I blame him.

He wasn't the first to walk away from his team to come here for a cup, Brett Hull did it to St Louis too. I can't say I blame him.

I can't say I blame him either, especially with the way he's played, he played much better last year for Pit in the playoffs. He hasn't been a prime time player at all this time around, pretty middle of the road so getting the cup would be a gift for him.

Leafs and Montreal in playoffs..........would be great and of course the Habs would win it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see that happening any time soon, Leafs have a long way to go and the Habs were closer a year ago, seem to be going backwards now.

Pens got a little lucky near the end, a bad play that led to a breakaway and my favourite, Fleury slides right out of the crease and Scuderi drops into the butterfly and makes two great saves with only seconds left :-D

I hope it's a great game 7, no blowouts.

-
Back